About the project
InHealth is an established provider of fully managed MRI services, delivered from either mobile, relocatable or fixed sites, including InHealth’s specialist diagnostic centres.
The scheme comprised of the conversion of part of the existing Radiography Department at Hexham General Hospital, to accommodate the new MRI Suite and associated areas.
The new facility comprised of MRI examination room, control room, MRI tech room, waiting areas, toilets and office.
- All plant is located at roof level with services being conveyed to the new facility via the existing service risers.
- Air conditioning system
- Domestic hot water system
- Mains cold water system
- Automatic controls
- Ventilation systems
- LTHW heating
- Chilled water installation
- Quench duct installation
- Oxygen monitoring system
- Humidification system
- Sanitary ware
- Medical gasses
- Insulation and identification
- Isolation, disconnection and removal of existing services within proposed area.
- New main and sub-main distribution.
- New lighting installation.
- New emergency lighting installation.
- New small power installation.
- Modification and extension of fire alarm installation.
- Mechanical services installation.
- Modification and extension of door entry system.
- Modification and extension of Nurse call systems
- Modification and extension of data cabling
- Specialist installations associated with MRI systems.
IN Health Group
Bolton Structural Design
Get in touch with us
Call us, and our experts will answer all your questions.