D W Pointer & Partners environmental combines the technical expertise of the building services consultancy with a flexible and efficient management approach to provide cost effective maintenance.
This approach concentrates on high calibre protection of building services assets as a means of reducing (a) energy costs (b) fault repair costs (c) plant replacement costs and (d) user complaints. At the same time routine maintenance requirements are clearly identified and planned while costs are controlled and minimised. This includes considerations of health and safety and compliance with appropriate regulations and good practice.
- Inspection, assessment and review of building services performance.
- Procurement and management of maintenance operations.
- Feasibility studies for improvement of systems.
- Energy optimisation planning.
- Health and safety advice.
- Maintenance of building services.
- Reporting on existing installations.
- Facilities Management.
Get in touch with us
Call us, and our experts will answer all your questions.